Supporting Special Schools
The Music Man Project is committed to improving the quality of music teaching in Special Schools and believes all children should access the very best music-making opportunities available. The Music Man Project delivers classroom and one to one teaching, choirs, orchestras, music clubs, music assemblies, School concerts and public events on behalf of its client Special Schools. It also provides school leadership teams with tracking and progress data, evidence of impact, case studies and a range of stakeholder reporting in fulfilment of OFSTED inspection criteria.
School pupils can access the complete range of performance opportunities offered by The Music Man Project, including competing at local music festivals, performing in large scale integrated concerts and appearing in the West End alongside other schools and adult students. Through its association with the Music Man Project, client schools can also access the Bronze and Silver Trinity Arts Award.
In order to extend its impact, The Music Man Project will support a network of both musicians and non-specialist classroom teachers who are both currently working in Special Schools or who harbour ambitions to do so. This will be achieved by providing effective learning resources and teaching strategies for the Special School classroom, along with ongoing mentoring, training and lesson observations.
- Large Scale Concert Productions
- Termly Concerts
- Fundraising Events
- Music Events with Mainstream Students
- Music Festivals and Competitions
Special School Music Hub Services Include:
- One to one sessions
- Classroom teaching
- Pupil Premium classes
- School choir
- Drum kit tuition
- African drumming
- School percussion ensembles
- Music for school assemblies
- Music for concerts and events
- Monthly practical music workshops
- Music to support daily routines and movement around the school
- Music to support basic understanding and learning of key concepts
- Lunchtime Music Clubs
- Original and bespoke music resources to support the whole School Curriculum
- Website resources (backing tracks, demonstration tracks, sheet music)
- Teaching and Learning Resources
- Staff CPD
- Progress reports for stakeholders
Please contact us for further information about supporting music in your school
Maybe you mean: 'TestimonialsMAIN1' or 'genericslider' or 'sizanani-slider' or 'welcome-slider-v3' or 'academicslider' or 'mmptv-vid'