Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, The Music Man Project / Southend Mencap.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Processing of your personal data:
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically with your consent.
We process your information in the following ways:
Some personal details will be collected when making an account or ordering a product for delivery. We do not use these details for additional marketing purposes such as SMS services. We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists. We will never share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
If you would like to delete your account along with your order history and all associated data at themusicmanproject.com, please email the website developer and request this. In this instance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org